Sand, Gravel, Top Soil
Whatever type of sand, gravel, or top soil product that you are looking for, chances are high that our crew here at Reg Norman Trucking Ltd. in Dawson Creek, BC, can provide it to you. We offer a large variety of types of sand, gravel, top soil to our commercial and residential clients in Dawson Creek and throughout the South Peace Region. You can choose from any of the following sand, gravel, or top soil products:
List of Sand, Gravel, Top Soil Product Types
- Pit run gravel – Often used for road base or backfill.
- Crush gravel
- 3/4 Crush gravel
- 1 1/2 Crush gravel
- Concrete gravel mix
- Washed rock – Commonly used for drainage, landscaping, or concrete mixing.
- 3/8 Washed rock
- 1/2 Washed rock
- 3/4 and 1” Washed rock
- Ballast rock – Often laid to form a base for roads or railroad tracks.
- Pit run sand – Commonly utilized for septic systems or laid as a base under concrete slabs
- Screened sand
- Concrete sand
- Masonry sand
- Fine shale
- Course sandstone
- 3 inch screened rock
- Gabion rock – Rock suitable for use in gabions, for road building, landscaping, or civil engineering applications.
- Boulders – Size ranging from 8-16 inches
- Soil mix
- Road and parking lot sand
- Salted sand – add grit for traction, sand for melting ice
- Rock/Sand mix – gravel for additional traction
An example of some of the different types of sand, gravel, top soil products that we offer.
How to Buy Sand, Gravel, Top Soil
Give us a call today and we will help you find exactly what you need for your project, and the most convenient method for getting ahold of some!
Additional Products and Services
Click any of the following to see more of what Reg Norman Trucking Ltd. can offer you.